What’s Coming to Netflix in March 2022
Welcome to a first look at what’s coming to Netflix in March 2022. This roundup will be constantly updated over time to reflect newly announced movies and shows slated for release in March 2022 in the United States.
As always, Netflix will not only be adding content in March, but it will be removing content as well. You can view all of the moves planned for March 2022 in the United States here.
Throughout February 2022, we will regularly receive title announcements for March. Towards the end of February, Netflix will release its PR list with additions from March which we will then include in this list, so keep it in your favorites.
Full List of What’s Coming to Netflix in March 2022
Note: Titles marked with an N denote a Netflix Original title. This list applies to US Netflix only – other regions may vary.
What’s Coming to Netflix on March 1
- Battleship (2012) – Peter Berg made a science fiction film where a fleet of ships confronts an alien race. With Alexander Skarsgård, Rihanna, Liam Neeson and Brooklyn Decker.
- Contagion (2011) – A shockingly realistic film that follows a group of doctors working against time to stop a pandemic.
- Dreamer (2005) – Kurt Russell and Dakota Fanning star in this family drama about a trainer who rehabilitates a horse named Sonador who has a broken leg.
- Like Heaven (2005) – Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo star in this fantasy comedy from Dreamworks. Tells the story of a landscape architect who fell in love with a woman who resided in his building.
- Love is Colorblind (2021) – Filipino romantic comedy.
- Siberia (2018) – Crime thriller by Keanu Reeves about the disappearance of the partner of a diamond trader who travels to the remote regions of Siberia to find him.
- Shrek 2 (2004) – Shrek and Fiona head to Far Far Away in this beloved sequel to the Dreamworks meme that is Shrek.
- Sorry to Bother You (2018) – Directed and written by Boots Riley, this fantasy comedy is set in an alternate present-day Oakland and follows a telemarketer who discovers the key to success that leads to his own problems.
- Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013) – Joining the Netflix Original 2022 movie release on March 1 will be the Texas Chainsaw 2013 entry.
- Guardians of Justice (Season 1) NOT – New animated anthology film by Adi Shankar.
- Where’s the Wild Things (2009) – Family adventure film directed by Spike Jonze. About a young boy who runs away from home to an island filled with mythical creatures.
- Worst Roommate Ever (Season 1) NOT – Blumhouse Television docuseries.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 2
- Against the Ice (2022) NOT – Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Joe Cole star in this thriller set at the turn of the last century where a Danish expedition sets out to disprove the United States’ claim to Greece.
- Wild Rhythm (Season 1) NOT – Dance drama series for teenagers in Spanish.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 3
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Season 2) NOT – The children’s series set in the Mattel He-Man universe returns for a second outing.
- Midnight at Pera’s Palace (Season 1) NOT – Turkish drama.
- Surviving in Paradise: A Family Tale (2022) NOT – Nature documentary narrated by Regé-Jean Page of Bridgerton.
- L’Agence Parisienne: Exclusive Properties (Season 2) NOT – French reality series similar to Selling Sunset.
- The Weekend Away (2022) NOT – Thriller with Leighton Meester and Luke Norris. About a weekend getaway in Croatia gone terribly wrong.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 4
- Lies and Deceit (Season 1) NOT – Spanish TV thriller series (originally scheduled for November 2021).
- Mock (Season 1) NOT – Family reality series where Jimmy DiResta builds contraptions for children.
- Pieces of her (season 1) NOT – A random act of violence sets off an unexpected chain of events for 30-year-old Andy Oliver and his mother Laura. Thriller series starring Toni Collette and David Wenham.
- The Invisible Thread (2022) NOT – Italian comedy.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 5
- Beirut (2018) – Set in the 1980s, this action-thriller sees a former US diplomat called back into service. With Jon Hamm, Rosamund Pike, Shea Whigham and Dean Norris.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 7
- Good Girls (Season 4) – The final season of the NBC comedy show.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 8
- Chip and Potato (Season 3) NOT – Animation series for children.
- Last Standing (Season 1) NOT – Japanese comedy series with comedians featured in this unscripted detective series, but if they don’t make you laugh, they’re out.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 9
- Queer Eye: Germany (Season 1) NOT – A new spin-off series from Netflix’s Queer Eye.
- Andy Warhol’s Diaries (Limited Series) NOT – Documentary series on the life and work of Andy Warhol.
- The Bombardment (2021) NOT – Danish WWII drama set in Copenhagen after the events of a school targeted during a bombing mission.
- The Last Kingdom (Season 5) NOT – The fifth and final season of the historical drama series.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 10
- Kotaro Lives Alone (Season 1) NOT – Japanese animation series.
What’s Coming to Netflix on March 11
- Life After Death with Tyler Henry (Season 1) NOT – Reality series sequel to a medium offering closure (among other things) to those who have lost loved ones.
- The Adam Project (2022) NOT – A new sci-fi film from Shawn Levy and starring Ryan Reynolds and Mark Ruffalo.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 15
- Adam by Eve: a live animation (2022) NOT – Hybrid musical special.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 17
- Saved by Ruby (2022) NOT –Grant Gustin (the flash) plays the role of a state trooper who dreams of joining the K-9 search and rescue unit. Based on a true story and directed by Katt Shea.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 18
- Alessandro Cattelan: A Simple Question (Season 1) NOT – Italian reality series.
- Backpackers (2022) NOT – Romantic comedy in Spanish.
- Black Crab (2022) NOT – Swedish action film with Noomi Rapace.
- Human Resources (Season 1) NOT – A Big Mouth spin-off where we delve deeper into the world of hormonal monsters.
- Light up the night (Part 3) NOT – Mandarin series.
- Up (Season 1) NOT – French comedy about four friends who hope to succeed in Paris.
- Top Boy (Season 2 or Season 4) NOT – The British production’s second Netflix Original season is set in the rocky streets of London.
- Godsend (2022) NOT – Jesse Plemons and Lily Collins star in this crime thriller about a man who breaks into a billionaire’s vacation home just as they show up.
What’s Coming to Netflix on March 24
- Love Like Falling Petals (2022) NOT – Japanese drama film.
What’s Coming to Netflix March 25
- Bridgerton (Season 2) NOT – The long-awaited second season of Netflix’s biggest show yet from Shondaland.
What are you looking forward to watching on Netflix in March 2022? Let us know in the comments.